We value your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal details securely, in accordance with the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (NSW), (PPIP Act), which regulates the collection, storage, quality, use and disclosure of personal information.
Personal details include any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include information if the identity has been removed (anonymous data) or if it:
- can be found in a publicly available publication (such as a newspaper or book)
- is in a public register
- relates to someone’s suitability for public sector employment
- is about people who have been dead for more than 30 years
- relates to some types of law enforcement and investigation activities
- is allowed to be disclosed under another piece of legislation.
This Privacy Statement should be read together with our Privacy Management Plan, and any location-specific notices.